Entrance exams for the 2022-2023 academic year
According to the decision of the university administration, the following entrance exams details have been approved. We strongly recommend reading the information thoroughly.
1 ROUND - TEST EXAM:
- Exam day: April 21, 2022
- Venue: State Testing Center
- Time of arrival: 9:30 Exam starting time: 10:00
- Address: Tashkent, Yunusabad district, Bogishamol str., 12
- Landmark: “Bodomzor” mosque, International Hotel Tashkent, Tashkent University of Information Technologies.
- Nearest subway station: st. “Bodomzor” of Yunusabad line.
All applicants must bring their passports.
Test exam details:
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of questions: 60
- Exam subject: English for those who applied for the department of “Preschool education” and “Architecture”; Korean for those who applied for the department of “Korean and business administration”
We kindly remind you that the exam is carried out by the State Testing Center under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Upon arrival and during the exam all applicants must follow the rules of the Center.
2 ROUND - INTERVIEW:
- Interview date:April 22, 2022
- Time: Applicants will be divided into groups and notified about the interview time via message
- Venue: Bucheon University in Tashkent (former pedagogical college named after Yunus Radjabiy)
- Address: Tashkent, Chilanzar district, 17-quarter, Katartal-2 str., 38A
- Landmark: “Mevazor” mahalla, City custom office
- Nearest subway station: “Chilanzar” station
- Nature of the interview: Interview will be of psychological nature. There will be no specific questions about a chosen field.
- Time to respond: time to respond is strictly limited. Each applicant will be given up to three minutes to respond including translation. If time is exceeded, professors can stop an applicant and turn it over to the next applicant.
- Language: applicants can respond in any language. University translators will be present to help, if applicants need their assistance. Chosen language will not affect the final grade. The exception is the Department of Business Administration Korean, where proficiency in Korean is essential. Therefore, professors might ask applicants to respond in Korean.
- Appearance: There is no uniform. Although, a tidy look is highly recommended.
- All applicants must bring their passports.
Applicants are asked to follow the university rules listed below: :
- Applicants are not allowed to use any telecommunication devices during the interview.
If you need more information, please, contact us at 781504002 or 951963601.
Administration of Bucheon university in Tashkent
Результаты дополнительного набора студентов на 2021/2022 учебный год. Объявление для студентов первого курса на 2021/2022 учебный год