Information about the second round of exams - interview - is shown below.
Interview date: April 23, 2021
Time: Applicants will be divided into groups and notified about the interview time via message.
Venue: Bucheon University in Tashkent (former pedagogical college named after Yunus Radjabiy)
Address: Tashkent, Chilanzar district, 17-quarter, Katartal-2 str., 38A
Landmark: “Mevazor” mahalla, Singapore management university, City custom office
Nearest subway station: “Chilanzar” station
- Nature of the interview: interview will be of psychological nature. There will be no specific questions about a chosen field.
- Time to respond: time to respond is strictly limited. Each applicant will be given up to two minutes to respond. If time is exceeded, professors can stop an applicant and turn it over to the next applicant.
- Language: applicants can respond in any language. University translators will be present to help, if applicants need their assistance.
- Chosen language will not affect the final grade.
- Appearance: There is no uniform. Although, a tidy look is highly recommended.
- All applicants must bring passport and a face mask
- As a part of COVID-19 prevention measures, interview waiting time and size of a group have been reduced.
Applicants are asked to follow the university rules listed below:
- While in the university applicants are not allowed to take off/lower their masks. The only exception is when university staff members might ask applicants to lower a mask to verify their identity.
- All applicants will be provided with disposable gloves. While in the university applicants are not allowed to take them off.
- Upon arriving at the university, maintain social distance.
- Applicants are not allowed to use any telecommunication devices during the interview
If you need more information, please, contact us at 781504002 or 951963601
Administration of Bucheon university in Tashkent