- To organize overseas trips for university staff as a part of the exchange experience;
- To prepare for the reception of foreign delegations;
- To implement the exchange of faculty members between the university and foreign organizations on the basis of existing cooperation agreements;
- To participate in organization of international meetings, seminars and conferences;
- To assist students in document preparation to travel abroad and overall process control;
- To provide information and consulting services;
- To provide visa support to international university students;
- To help and support international faculty members.
Contact them regarding:
- Studying in Korea (language courses, undergraduate program);
- Visa or other related issues (for international students);
- Internship in Korea;
- Questions about Korea.