According to the decision of the university administration, the following entrance exams details have been approved. We strongly recommend reading the information thoroughly.
Date of the entrance exams (test and interview) - August 26, 2021 (Thursday)
- Venue: Bucheon University in Tashkent
- Address: 38A, Katartal-2 str., Chilanzar-17, Chilanzar district, Tashkent. Republic of Uzbekistan
- Landmark: city custom office, Management development institute of Singapore
- Nearest subway station: Chilanzar station
- All applicants must bring their passports and wear medical masks.
1 ROUND - TEST EXAM:Test exam starts at: 10:00
Applicants are expected to arrive 45 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
- Duration: 70 minutes
- Number of questions: 60 (on grammar, reading and vocabulary)
- Maximum score: 60
- Exam subject: English for those who applied for the department of “Preschool education” and “Architecture”; Korean for those who applied for the department of “Korean and business administration”
- Exam format: computer-based. The program algorithm will randomly choose questions from the test bank and form an individual set of questions for each applicant.
- If an applicant is late to the assigned test time, the system will automatically subtract the amount of time the applicant was late from standard 70 minutes. For instance, if the assigned test time is 10 am and an applicant is late for 20 minutes, then the applicant will have only 50 minutes to complete the test.
- Test results: upon completion of the test results are shown on the display, including number of right and wrong answers.
2 ROUND - INTERVIEW:Interview starts at: 11:30 am
Interview format: mixed
- Nature of the interview: interview will be of psychological nature. There will be no specific questions about a chosen field.
- Time to respond: time to respond is strictly limited. Each applicant will be given up to two minutes to respond. If time is exceeded, professors can stop an applicant and turn it over to the next applicant.
- Language: applicants can respond in any language. University translators will be present to help, if applicants need their assistance. Chosen language will not affect the final grade.
- Appearance: There is no uniform. Although, a tidy look is highly recommended.
- Only applicants who passed the test exam or provided a language proficiency certificate are allowed to take part in the interview.
- While in the university applicants are not allowed to take off/lower their masks. The only exception is when university staff members might ask applicants to lower a mask to verify their identity.
- All applicants will be provided with disposable gloves. While in the university applicants are not allowed to take them off.
- Upon arriving at the university, maintain social distance.
- Applicants are not allowed to use any telecommunication devices during the interview
For more information call at +998781504002 or +998951963601
Administration of Bucheon University in Tashkent.